Store teams, living our better pizza better ingredients promise every day
At Papa John’s our delivery drivers are ambassadors to the business as the face to over 60% of our customers
Although you’ll be out on the road a lot of the time delivering the last part of the Great Experience for a customer, you will also spend a vital part within the store. If you are 18 years old, have a full driving license and your vehicle is roadworthy, properly taxed, with a valid MOT and insurance for car drivers, or you have a CBT license for moped riders, you can be earning some extra dough right now.
For owner car drivers we will provide occasional Business Use insurance for you while you are on duty (third party only) and we’ll pay you a set amount per delivery to cover your expenses.
- Stocking the prep areas, or simply making boxes – pretty much help out anyway you can.
- You’ll get involved with taking orders over the phone or at the counter.
- Our Delivery Drivers are key to maintaining Papa John’s reputation for “Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.” and are an important part of our fantastic brand.
- Making sure the store is clean and presentable.
You need to have less than six points on your license and no bans in the last five years.
At Papa John’s, we rely on our restaurant Team Members to convey our founder’s commitment to quality.
- Delivering Customer Service over the phone and face to face.
- Pizza making, from creating a base from a fresh dough patty to topping the pizza ready for the oven.
- Oven tending and quality checking the cooked product.
All roles within the team are multifunctional; you’ll be expected to contribute to the work of the team, which includes the preparation, cleanliness of the store, the customer waiting area, and keeping our store frontage clean, presentable and welcoming.
We also offer competitive benefits. We not only make the best pizza, but also have the best team members! Better Ingredients. Better People.
Restaurant team members who provide outstanding customer service can take advantage of professional development opportunities and collaborate in a fast-paced environment. They can also be part of one of the best teams in the business.
Watch this video
Over the next three years, Papa John’s opened 40 restaurants in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana, and another 62 restaurants
In 1991 in Michigan, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Illinois. Over the next two years, Papa John’s development exploded when 287 restaurants opened in an additional 19 states. Over the next four years, the company continued its phenomenal growth by opening more than 1,100 restaurants.
In 1998, Papa John’s opened its first international restaurant in Mexico City. Today, Papa John’s operates in all 50 states and 30+ international markets.
At Papa John’s, we rely on our Store Managers to cascade all the passion, leadership and desire to be the best to every team member.
Papa John’s seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work.
- Delivering the Brand promise everyday through motivating your team.
- Managing business efficiency and profitability through key KPIs.
- At Papa John’s, we rely on our restaurant management teams to convey our founder’s commitment to quality and inspire each team member within the store daily.
Previous management experience is preferred within the restaurant, casual dining, quick service restaurant or hospitality sectors.